1. Initial contact(s) (emails, phone, etc.) are made.
2. The customer decides they want a pup of a certain gender.
3. The customer and the litter owner agree to a more personal visit (phone or home visit) to ask and answer questions in order to exchange addresses and other important information for the next step to happen in the process.
4. (Deposit) Customer writes and sends a $500 deposit to the litter owner (Terry Rohlfing) who sends customer a vizsla book to study for better training results and customer success with their pup.
5. Rest of purchase price plus KS Sales Tax (8%) is due at time of pick up if delivery is within the state of Kansas. If delivery point is outside the state of Kansas, then no Kansas State Sales Tax is added.
Example: If the pup purchase price is $1500. In state (Kansas) delivery would be $1500 + 8% of $1500 ($120) a total of $1620.
If customer takes delivery outside the state of Kansas (like Kansas City, MO) the price would have no Kansas Sales Tax added and the total price would be $1500.
6. Customer anxiously resists the temptation to think how slow time goes by in this waiting game till time of pick up!
7. Pick up time is here and I love my companion and my new companion loves me!
8. At pick up time receipt, guarantee, bag of dog food, AKC paperwork, microchip information, etc. are given to the customer.
9. (Customer) "Finally, I own this new companion or does it own me?"